- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- 2016 Tax Season Opens Jan. 19th - BGGE Clients Save
- National Taxpayer Advocate Reviews 2015 Filing Season
- 2015 Tax Season is Here
- Working Behind the Scenes
- Tax Benefits Due to Increase in 2015 Because of Inflation Adjustments
- IRS2Go 4.0 Smartphone App Downloads Surpass 2.3 Million
For those of you waiting on the new BGGE.com, you are going to have to wait a bit longer. An official re-launch date has not been announced, and might not happen for several months.
Planning this redesign for over a year, I started updating many of the pages back in April, 2013. However, by the end of the summer, major personal and business setbacks began to cause delay after delay. On the bright side, dealing with those setbacks have resulted in a wealth of prospective blog topic ideas. I did manage to launch BGGE News Blog and setup the architecture of BGGE Support Blog in 2013.
Your continued patience is appreciated as I continue to work on the new BGGE.com. I ...