- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- 2016 Tax Season Opens Jan. 19th - BGGE Clients Save
- National Taxpayer Advocate Reviews 2015 Filing Season
- 2015 Tax Season is Here
- Working Behind the Scenes
- Tax Benefits Due to Increase in 2015 Because of Inflation Adjustments
- IRS2Go 4.0 Smartphone App Downloads Surpass 2.3 Million
I've been working behind the scenes preparing for the upcoming tax season, helping clients deal with IRS correspondence, developing a new website, and tweaking BGGE's website and blogs. In fact, you may come across some pages that might be incomplete or have a broken link ---but I am making corrections as fast as I can.
You might find several blog posts missing. I am changing direction and editing almost a year's worth of articles for BGGE's News and Support Blogs. Again, please be patient with me.
To be honest, I had been suffering from writer's block. After more that ten years of writing for this site and others, I had to take a break. During the past two years, I have come ...