- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- 2016 Tax Season Opens Jan. 19th - BGGE Clients Save
- National Taxpayer Advocate Reviews 2015 Filing Season
- 2015 Tax Season is Here
- Working Behind the Scenes
- Tax Benefits Due to Increase in 2015 Because of Inflation Adjustments
- IRS2Go 4.0 Smartphone App Downloads Surpass 2.3 Million
On March 31, 2014, the Internal Revenue Service announced that more than 2.3 million users have downloaded or updated IRS’s smartphone application IRS2Go 4.0 so far this year. The app’s latest version was launched earlier this year for the 2014 filing season.
Since its inception in 2011, the total number of downloads, including updates, of its IRS2Go smartphone application has surpassed 5.5 million across both Apple and Android devices.
“IRS2Go’s updated features make it easier than ever for people to check on their refunds and get important tax information,” said IRS Commissioner John Koskinen. “The surge in downloads reflects our interest in providing our nation’s taxpayers ...