Is the thought of writing your resume keeping you from starting the job search? In today’s ultra-competitive job market, your resume needs to be polished to lead to results. A certified professional resume writer can help you turn your experience and credentials into a self-marketing masterpiece.
Your resume is perhaps the most important part of your job search package—your first impression on potential employers. It needs to make you stand out—and fast. A professional resume writer will know how to make a hiring manager take notice.
The job market is fiercely competitive right now. A professional writer will showcase your talents in the best possible way and ensure your resume is filled with buzz words and key phrases that hiring manager’s look for—helping to push your resume to the top of the pile.
Don’t spend time figuring out how to format, choosing the best words to use or what information to include—a professional writer will do all of that for you. Focus your attention on finding the job of your dreams and let a professional do the legwork.
A "good" professional writer should be able to talk the talk --- adding professional credibility to your resume.
HOW DOES RESUMEEDGE WORK?With ResumeEdge you're in good hands. Our expert resume writers and editors are experienced in creating the best resume based on your years of experience and industry expertise. Not only are ResumeEdge writers pros at crafting language and format, they’re also experts in their fields—everything from accounting to engineering to graphic design. They not only talk the talk, they walk the talk.
- Select your preferred resume writing and editing service.
- Submit your resume or cover letter order online via our secure online payment form.
- Complete our exclusive questionnaire to provide your resume writer with the information needed to bring your strengths and accomplishments to light. You may also upload your existing resume, if one exists.
- Have an in-depth discussion about your job search goals through a personal phone call and e-mail consultation. A writer in your specialty area will contact you to set up a time.
- Receive your expertly written resume and/or other job-application documents, in Microsoft Word format, within 48 to 72 hours after assignment to your editor. Your order is accessible via the ResumeEdge customer control panel. You'll also receive an ASCII version of your resume (if applicable) and a link to your Web resume at WebResume.com.
- Continue working with your writer one-on-one, via phone and e-mail, for a period of up to seven days after your initial documents have been delivered.
ResumeEdge offers a hand-picked team of over 200 resume writers and career coaches who specialize in 40 different industries. The team provides the highest quality resume and cover letter services available, bar none. With partners ranging from Yahoo! to The Wall Street Journal's CareerJournal.com, ResumeEdge is the Internet's premier resume writing company. ResumeEdge is a proud member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and the National Resume Writers Association and is a member in excellent standing of the Better Business Bureau.
Visit ResumeEdge.com now.