- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- 2016 Tax Season Opens Jan. 19th - BGGE Clients Save
- National Taxpayer Advocate Reviews 2015 Filing Season
- 2015 Tax Season is Here
- Working Behind the Scenes
- Tax Benefits Due to Increase in 2015 Because of Inflation Adjustments
- IRS2Go 4.0 Smartphone App Downloads Surpass 2.3 Million
BGGE has a new look. I've used the "road to success theme" since 2013. I've wanted to change the home page for months. Under the old framework, periodic changes eventually made it look bloated. It definitely had become slow to load.
I'm calling this 2017 revamp "getting to know me". The home page is still informational and service-oriented, but also features my "virtual administrative assistant" qualifications, portfolio, and current promotions. The view-port is wider; the menu and footer links have been reorganized for easier navigation; and the social media buttons have been moved to the top of the page for easier access.
Completely overhauling BGGE will not be ...