- What Happens If You Miss the Oct. 15th Tax Extension Deadline?
- It's Time for a Paycheck Checkup
- Celebrating Back to School Season
- 2019 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 28
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29
- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- 2016 Tax Season Opens Jan. 19th - BGGE Clients Save
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- January 2019
- January 2018
- August 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
For those of you waiting on the new BGGE.com, you are going to have to wait a bit longer. An official re-launch date has not been announced, and might not happen for several months.
Planning this redesign for over a year, I started updating many of the pages back in April, 2013. However, by the end of the summer, major personal and business setbacks began to cause delay after delay. On the bright side, dealing with those setbacks have resulted in a wealth of prospective blog topic ideas. I did manage to launch BGGE News Blog and setup the architecture of BGGE Support Blog in 2013.
Your continued patience is appreciated as I continue to work on the new BGGE.com. I ...