- 2020 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 27
- What Happens If You Miss the Oct. 15th Tax Extension Deadline?
- It's Time for a Paycheck Checkup
- Celebrating Back to School Season
- 2019 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 28
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29
- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- January 2019
- January 2018
- August 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
On March 31, 2014, the Internal Revenue Service announced that more than 2.3 million users have downloaded or updated IRS’s smartphone application IRS2Go 4.0 so far this year. The app’s latest version was launched earlier this year for the 2014 filing season.
Since its inception in 2011, the total number of downloads, including updates, of its IRS2Go smartphone application has surpassed 5.5 million across both Apple and Android devices.
“IRS2Go’s updated features make it easier than ever for people to check on their refunds and get important tax information,” said IRS Commissioner John Koskinen. “The surge in downloads reflects our interest in providing our nation’s taxpayers ...