- 2020 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 27
- What Happens If You Miss the Oct. 15th Tax Extension Deadline?
- It's Time for a Paycheck Checkup
- Celebrating Back to School Season
- 2019 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 28
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29
- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- January 2019
- January 2018
- August 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
I've been working behind the scenes preparing for the upcoming tax season, helping clients deal with IRS correspondence, developing a new website, and tweaking BGGE's website and blogs. In fact, you may come across some pages that might be incomplete or have a broken link ---but I am making corrections as fast as I can.
You might find several blog posts missing. I am changing direction and editing almost a year's worth of articles for BGGE's News and Support Blogs. Again, please be patient with me.
To be honest, I had been suffering from writer's block. After more that ten years of writing for this site and others, I had to take a break. During the past two years, I have come ...