- 2020 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 27
- What Happens If You Miss the Oct. 15th Tax Extension Deadline?
- It's Time for a Paycheck Checkup
- Celebrating Back to School Season
- 2019 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 28
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29
- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- January 2019
- January 2018
- August 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
Celebrating Back to School Season
BGGE is celebrating "Back to School" season in August and September. That means I will be dusting off some of my education-related articles and overhauling several channels at bgge.com, especially the Education Center. As always, please be patient during this "live" revamp. Come back later if you find broken links, distorted pages, etc.
During this "Back to School" celebration, I've decided to return to the "social media world" to address some of my client's questions - "educate them". I'm currently developing hashtags to cover the wide range of BGGE topics.
Many of my clients, family, and friends have asked why I've not been active for the past year. There are several reason why I unplugged, but the main one is that I've been busy working on several time-sensitive client projects, as well as my two other websites. The details will be announced in future posts.
Have you finished shopping for school clothes, supplies, and books? How do you and your family celebrate "back to school"?