- IRS 2022 Tax Season Important Dates and Filing Tips
- IRS 2021 Tax Filing Season Begins Feb. 12th
- Yes, BGGE Is Open with Steps To Make 2021 Tax Filing Easier
- Happy New Year! BGGE Covid Projects in 2020 and 2021
- ADOR Issues 2020 Tax-Relief Update
- 2019 Tax Filing and Payment Deadline Extended to July 15th
- 2020 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 27
- What Happens If You Miss the Oct. 15th Tax Extension Deadline?
- It's Time for a Paycheck Checkup
- Celebrating Back to School Season
- January 2022
- January 2021
- April 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- January 2019
- January 2018
- August 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
The deadline for tax filing and payment of 2019 tax returns has been extended from April 15 to July 15, 2020. This special tax filing and payment relief is offered to individuals and businesses in response to the COVID-19 Outbreak by the Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service.
Whether you are due a refund or owe taxes, the IRS encourages taxpayers to file their returns as soon as they can despite the extra time.
State filing and payment deadlines vary from state to state. More information is available at https://www.taxadmin.org/state-tax-agencies.
More Highlights of IRS News Release:
- Relief applies to all individual returns, trusts, ... ...