- What Happens If You Miss the Oct. 15th Tax Extension Deadline?
- It's Time for a Paycheck Checkup
- Celebrating Back to School Season
- 2019 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 28
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29
- BGGE Has a New Look For 2017
- 2017 Tax Season Begins Jan 23rd – Prepare for Some Significant Changes
- The Electronic Filing PIN Is No Longer a Signature Verification Option
- IRS Releases FY 2015 Data Book
- 2016 Tax Season Opens Jan. 19th - BGGE Clients Save
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- January 2019
- January 2018
- August 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
BGGE has a new look. I've used the "road to success theme" since 2013. I've wanted to change the home page for months. Under the old framework, periodic changes eventually made it look bloated. It definitely had become slow to load.
I'm calling this 2017 revamp "getting to know me". The home page is still informational and service-oriented, but also features my "virtual administrative assistant" qualifications, portfolio, and current promotions. The view-port is wider; the menu and footer links have been reorganized for easier navigation; and the social media buttons have been moved to the top of the page for easier access.
Completely overhauling BGGE will not be ...